- No two are the same!
- These are a primitive style, not overworked or meant to be uniform.
- Appearance varies based on sizing, cracking, flaws such as knots.
- Any cracking has been reinforced with CA glue so they don't expand over time.
- From a naturally fallen red oak tree in Chadds Ford, PA.
- Milled, carved, and finished in-house.
- Finished with 100% plant-based oil.
- Purchase two and save! One for $25, Two for $45!
DIMENSIONS. Rough diameter: 7" (+/-); Rough thickness: 1/2" - 1" (+/-)
CARE. Oil regularly to prevent the wood from drying out and further cracks from developing.
- Catchall/trinket Dish
- Ring/jewelery dish
- Valet tray
- Not intended for food serving
top of page
bottom of page