- From a naturally fallen black cherry tree in Chadds Ford, PA.
- Milled, power-carved, and finished in-house.
- Finished with 100% plant-based oil (safe for food serving).
- Each are one of a kind.
- Wood typically has some cracking, knots, and flaws.
- Oil regularly to prevent the wood from drying out and further cracks from developing.
- If intended for food serving, apply a sustainable wax periodically as well.
- Appropriate for food serving: charcuterie and other dry foods.
- Catchall or valet tray.
- Decorative/sculptural piece.
- Laid flat (the leaf leans forward) or in a large display stand.
- Add a picture hanging hook to the rear if intended to hang on the wall.
top of page
bottom of page