- From a naturally fallen black walnut tree in Chadds Ford, PA.
- Milled, carved, and finished in-house.
- Finished with several coats of 100% plant-based oil and wax.
- Each are one of a kind.
DIMENSIONS. 6-5/8"H, 6"W, 3/4"D
- Natural wood typically has some cracking, knots, and flaws.
- If any cracks were present, they have been filled with a contrast black CA glue.
- Oil regularly to prevent the wood from drying out and further cracks from developing.
- Apply a sustainable wax periodically to help seal from moisture.
- Wipe the board with a damp cloth if needed.
- For heavier usage, use a mild cleanser and lightly rinse.
top of page
bottom of page